Permanent Wave Bay Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF Nite at Bike Kitchen is hurtin'!

2 posters

Go down

WTF Nite at Bike Kitchen is hurtin'! Empty WTF Nite at Bike Kitchen is hurtin'!

Post  crompostable Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:23 am

WTF (women, trans, femme) night at the Bike Kitchen is really hurting for help. Right now there are only two mechanics and they are feeling a little burnt out. If you, or anyone else you know, want to help teach, learn, or you just want to wrench on your bike, they could definitely use the company. It should be happening every 2nd and 4th Friday, but theyve had to shut down a couple times cause theres only two of 'em. If youd feel more comfortable emailing someone to make sure theyll be around I can give you a contact.

On that note, saturdays at the Bike Kitchen are low staffed too. Lorae and I both work that day, and if you like working with youth, hanging out, and getting a free lunch for volunteering on a saturday, you should come.
crompostable
crompostable

Back to top Go down

WTF Nite at Bike Kitchen is hurtin'! Empty Re: WTF Nite at Bike Kitchen is hurtin'!

Post  bijoujou Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:19 am

That's sounds super duper awesome and if there's anyway I can help, I'd love to but I don't really know any mechanical skills, so if there is anything to help out with beyond that, I'm way way down. And I'm down to learn too.

~Courtney

bijoujou

Back to top Go down